- Radio Advertising
RADIO ADVERTISING VS. WEB50.COM ORGANIC SEO
- Many Choices, But… There are literally hundreds of AM and FM radio stations in any given market, with each station (or family of stations) competing for your advertising dollars. Which do you choose? How do you choose? There are dozens of radio formats, each targeting a certain demographic. Your radio advertising representative will advise you as to which format he or she believes works best for your practice. But are you getting the right advice? Or are the recommendations based on the rep’s commission structure?
- Limitations: With radio, you’re limited to the coverage area of a particular radio station. Radio listeners outside that area will never hear your message.
- Costly Repetition: With radio advertising, repetition is key. Your ad must run over and over before it “sticks.” That translates to thousands and possibly tens of thousands of dollars before people begin to learn who you are.
- Absorption: When your ads run, they’re heard by many – but how many people are actually listening? Many people tend to do other things (away from their radios) during commercial breaks. And those who are listening – how many are in their cars? Or working in their office? Do they have your full attention?
- Targeted? If people are listening to your commercial, what are the chances that they actually need your firm’s services at the time the ad is playing? You’re broadcasting to the masses, hoping that a small percentage of them will identify with your message or product. Is this really “targeted advertising?” Are these people really looking for you?
AVERAGE COST: Many of our clients used to spend ON AVERAGE $2,000 per month, per radio station.
Web50.com Organic SEO
- No “Station” Decision: We work diligently to get your firm prominently indexed atop all three major search engines – Google, Yahoo and BING – under search terms directly related to your practice. We do not charge per search engine – placement in all three engines is included in our low, monthly SEO rate.
- Targeted? Absolutely! The major difference between Organic SEO and radio advertising is that people who type in key phrases pertinent to your area of practice in search engines are searching for you! This is targeted advertising at its best! It covers all demographics, geographies and borders.
- Regional? No, Global! With organic SEO, people from all over the world can view your listing under your desired search terms.