- Billboard Advertising
BILLBOARD ADVERTISING VS. WEB50.COM ORGANIC SEO
- Location, Location, Location: The more prominent the location of the billboard – meaning the more visibility it gets – the higher the dollar amount.
- Absorption: When motorists drive by your billboard, are they focusing on the road, or looking for advertising? Even if they are interested in your product or message, what are the chances they’ll have a pen handy to write down your phone number or Web address? They’re not likely to double back to obtain this information, and it’s not a sure thing that they’ll be back that way again. True, your billboards are seen by many – but how many motorists are actually absorbing what they’re seeing?
- Targeted? If motorists see and read your billboard, what are the chances that they actually need your product or service at that time? You’re broadcasting to the masses, hoping that a small percentage will identify with your message or product. And you’re banking on them remembering information that they might have seen for only a few seconds – while greatly distracted.
AVERAGE COST: This varies greatly depending on location. However, our clients tell us they spend or have spent AN AVERAGE OF $3,500 per month, per billboard.
Web50.com Organic SEO
- Prime Location: We work diligently to get your company prominently indexed atop all three major search engines – Google, Yahoo and BING – under search terms directly related to your business. These are the most desired “locations” on the Internet! We do not charge per search engine – placement in all three engines is included in our low, monthly SEO rate.
- Targeted? Absolutely! The major difference between Organic SEO and billboard advertising is that people who type in key phrases pertinent to your product or service in search engines are searching for you! This is targeted advertising at its best, and you don’t have to bank on someone “maybe” needing your services, “maybe” viewing your billboard, “maybe” writing down your contact information, and “maybe” calling. With one click from your search engine listing, they’re on your website, learning all about you and your law firm.